Saweet Heat Sloppy Joes Stuffed Peppers
We’ve made it quick and easy to enjoy our sauces. Here's a family favorite
4-6 Large Multi Colored Peppers, sliced in half lengthwise, seeds, and ribs removed.
1 Large Red Onion, small dice
1 Medium Zucchini, small dice
Leftover Sloppy Joe’s
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
1) Prepare peppers by slicing and removing seeds and ribs. rub with olive oil.
2) In skillet over medium high heat, saute onions and zucchini until onions begin to become translucent, add salt and pepper
3) Add the Sloppy Joe mixture and stir to combine. heating an additional 2 minutes.
4) Scoop about 1 cup of the stuffing into each pepper halve
5) Grill over indirect heat ( coals pushed to one side, peppers above part with no coals or the part where burners ( gas grill) are off. )
6) Close the grill and grill for about 25-30 minutes until the peppers have softened and are slightly charred.